Chamber Strategic Partner Membership
Chamber Strategic Partner Membership is especially designed for business and industry leaders all enjoying a bespoke relationship with the Fingal Dublin Chamber of Commerce to suit their objectives in the region.
Chamber Strategic Partner Members include many well-known international and local brands who influence and contribute to the local economy and will be actively involved in shaping Chamber policy on their business sector and business generally through participation in events and through thought leadership. The increased engagement between the largest business organisation in the Fingal Region and the Chamber Strategic Partners will assist in no small way to make Fingal the best place to do business and the most attractive location for new businesses.
Chamber Strategic Partner Members
- Are positioned, as key supporters, contributors and ambassadors of the Chamber and the Fingal Dublin Region. The Chamber will ensure that Partners have representation at our most prominent events and engagement on policy activity and are featured in all our communication channels.
- Will be actively involved in helping to shape the Chamber’s voice on specific industry issues and on more general business matters.
- Will have an important part to play in developing a regional CSR policy that assists businesses in supporting community projects and other initiatives.
- Will participate in the Chamber Business Leaders Forum which will meet twice each year May and October to discuss and address key issues for business followed by Dinner/Lunch with special guest speaker. These meetings are complimentary and exclusive to Chamber Partners.
- Will be offered profile-raising opportunities to access and network with local councillors, national politicians, senior business figures and other Chamber Partners.
- Will receive two complementary invitations to the Annual Chamber Dinner in Dail Eireann in March/April.
- Will have direct access to the Chamber Chief Executive to assist with issues of importance to their business.
- Will by agreement, be profiled on the Chamber website, in the Chamber Yearbook & Business Directory and on Social Media.
- Will receive four complimentary tickets to the Chamber Business Excellence Awards Gala Presentation Evening.
- Will have priority on sponsorship opportunities and other initiatives.
- Will receive a special edition framed “Chamber Partner Members Certificate”
- Will, through their well-recognised brands, add significant weight to the lobbying and representation activities undertaken by the Chamber on behalf of its members.
For more information on Chamber Strategic Partner Membership, contact us.
Training & Events