What can I expect from Green Belt Training?
In this release, we’ll look closely at what you can expect from our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training.
To begin with, here are some fast facts about our Green Belt Training:
- This training is available as a public course (with scheduled dates for anyone to attend), or an in-company programme (in-house training for teams).
- Our public course takes place over 5 consecutive days in Dublin. Training begins at 9.30am and usually finishes at 5.00pm daily.
- We include everything you need in our course price: classroom training, course materials and stationery, lunch, assessment costs, and certification fees.
- Our training is always delivered by experienced, Black Belt certified trainers.
How is this Green Belt Training run?In order to cover as much as possible while allowing time for questions and discussion during the course, we do two key things:
- Limit Group Size
- Blend Active and Theoretical Learning
Achieving Your Green Belt CertificationThis course leads to two certifications:
- Professional Development Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- QQI Level 5 Certification in Lean Manufacturing Tools
In order to gain certification, you will need to complete assessment work following training. You will have 8 weeks to complete and submit your work. We will provide you with detailed assessment guidelines and preparation to support you.
We find that this practical assessment work helps to cement the knowledge you acquire during the classroom training. It is also important for building confidence in your own ability to use Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
Who Attends our Green Belt Training?Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is one of our most popular courses for those in all sectors. Regular participants include those from:
- IT and Software Development
- Distribution services
- Government and State Agencies
How Can You Learn More?If you’re interested in getting started on your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, here are 3 quick ways to learn more about our course:
- Call us on Freephone 1800 910 810. We can chat about your background, your goals, and the next step for your training.
- Visit our detailed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt webpage. This includes a lot of information about the course benefits, objectives, content, and upcoming dates.
- Download our PDF Brochure. Our free brochure has a full course outline and more information about the certification process.
Training & Events