Equality and Diversity in the Workplace Workshop (11 November 2020)
Mounting evidence shows organisations that are more diverse and inclusive outperform those that are not. In Business, everything changes, and with that, its happening all the time. This one day course, provides a proactive approach to managing equality in today's workforce. Finally, the course outlines the benefits of diversity and inclusion as a strategic approach to meeting the organisation's goals.
By the end of the course each learner will be able to:
• Understand what unconscious bias is and how it operates in both individuals and organisations
• Understand gender imbalance, stereotyping, perceptions, assumptions, attitudes and prejudices and how these can operate outside of our conscious awareness
• Have a proactive approach to managing diversity in today's workforce
• Appreciate how diversity brings a greater skills base to the team
• Understand how to respect and value the esteem of co-workers