The Chamber Council plays a key role in influencing and approving the Chamber’s agenda on behalf of fellow members. The Council is also responsible for electing the Chamber President.
The Chamber looks to utilise the knowledge and experience of Council members to further our ambition for Fingal to be renowned for its economic prosperity, quality of life. Through active participation on task forces and at monthly meetings, Council members are able to share their business acumen to inform decision–making on issues such as infrastructure development, business competitiveness and the annual Government budget.
Being elected to Council will provide you with a unique window into the Fingal Dublin business environment as you interact closely with fellow business leaders from across all sectors and industries. Council will also provide you with a real opportunity to influence Local Government on the issues that affect you, your business and your region.
The Chamber Council is elected by the chamber's members, and the representatives serve without pay. Each year, as Council positions become vacant the Chamber seeks nominates from Members (only) and would encourage you to explore the opportunity or consider nominating a colleague.
Should you be interested in joining the Council at the next opportunity, contact Anthony at 01 890 0977 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber Council Members 2019
- Jock Jordan (President) | One4all
- Anthony Cooney (Secretary/CEO) | Fingal Dublin Chamber
- Brian Casey | Ulster Bank
- Maura Cassidy | daa
- Tony Doyle | Country Crest
- Conor Dunne | GFP Group
- Ronan Galligan | Michael JF Wright Hospitality Group
- Joe Gavin | Blanchardstown Centre
- Shane Henry | AIB
- Ian Hunter | Swords Pavilions Shopping Centre
- Bill Kearney | IBM Ireland
- Michael Kennedy | Michael Kennedy Insurance Group
- Conor Loughran | CPL Institute
- Terry McCoy | Red Bank Restaurant & Guest House
- Helen McNamara | Bank of Ireland
- Andrea Molloy | Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
- Adeline O'Brien | Empower Fingal
- Pat O'Connor | Technological University Dublin - Blanchardstown
- Siobhán O’Donnell | daa
- John O'Donoghue | Shannon Heritage
- Kevin Smith | Fujitsu Ireland
- Alan Spain | S & S Office Interiors
- Guy Thompson | Castleknock Hotel
Training & Events